AD HOC POSITION
By filling in this form you acknowledge you familiarised yourself and agree with information presented on this web page.
Nothing shows up? Switch off Ad Blocker
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where and What Time Do I Come To Work?
Please show up at 24 Birdcombe Rd, Swindon, SN5 7BL at 7.30 am.
What Do I Need To Remember About When Coming To Work?
1. Take a proof of address with you (Utility Bill or Bank Statement received in the last 3 months)
2. Take a proof of ID with you (Passport, International ID Card, Driving Lincence – Drivers)
3. Taking food and water with you. It will not be possible to stop anywhere on the day
4. Put on Safety Shoes. This type of footware is recommended for H&S Reasons. If you choose a different type of footwear you do not at your own responsibility
5. Put on comfortable, black (or dark) trousers. Jogging bottoms are fine.
We supply company T-shirt and fleece.
What Is The Emplyment Type?
This is an Ad Hoc position which means you must be registered as self-employed. You do not need to be registered as self-employed on your first day. You can do it within 3 months.
How Often Should I Expect Jobs To Come Through?
Job assignments are not regular. In most cases, 1 – 3 times per week.
Is This Job Right For Me?
Loading and unloading a vehicle with household goods in physically demanding. It is ideal for physically fit people who enjoy high level of activitity. To work with us you need to familiarise yourself with proper Manual Handling Techniques (watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhroEh31i0)