Our Man With A Van Service in Swindon
from £149 inc VAT
Sometimes, house moves are particularly stressful for reasons in addition to the usual ones. If you’re forced into a move by a landlord selling up, or a necessary move for work or a change in personal circumstances, it’s likely that you don’t have much of a financial buffer to pay for your move. It’s no secret that moving can be expensive, and even though you’d use a full house removal service in Swindon under normal circumstances, your budget says no and you’re looking for a reliable man with a van Swindon instead. Since a man with a van will charge on an hourly basis, this might be an alternative which suits your budget.
If you have any questions about our removal service, please view our frequently asked questions section.
Looking For an Affordable Man & Van Service?
5 Star Service – 500 Positive Reviews
See the first hand proof about what sets us apart from the rest. We’re confident and proud of your feedback and are always willing to hear your thoughts.
Video Testimonials – What Makes Us Different
Are you wondering what quality of service you will receive? See below our customers talking about their experience with us.
How We Work On Your Moving Day
We pride ourselves on our high quality removals service,ensuring we handle all possessions with the utmost care and attention
We Make Your Move Easy
We pay attention to the smallest detail so that you can relax and enjoy the beginning of new chapter in your life
Our Man with a Van Service
When Is Man with A Van A Suitable Alternative In Swindon?
- You’re moving from a furnished rental property to another furnished rental property, and you don’t have much by way of furniture; only personal belongings.
- You have no fixed deadline to vacate your current property.
- Your move is local and doesn’t involve a long cross city or even cross country drive to get to your new home.
- You have no valuable items which will require special packing, loading, or securing, such as a piano or other large antique item.
- You already have the keys to your new home, and you’re not going to waste time waiting around for previous tenants to move out and hand them over (and therefore pay your man with a van extra!)
- You might still benefit from professional furniture covers, carpet protection, and free wardrobe boxes, but if you’re saving money on the move itself, you may find that the budget stretches to these.
Other Considerations When Moving In Swindon
- A budget move doesn’t mean a budget attitude – we’re a professional company, so we don’t allow customers to take part in the loading and unloading of the van. We’re trained to lift heavy items properly, and we’re used to the physical demands of a house move (think a particularly demanding gym session!). We’re also wearing any appropriate clothing, including safety shoes. We believe in looking after our customer’s health and safety, so if you really want to help, sit back and watch us work!
- We also won’t let you lift for insurance purposes – we can’t be held responsible for any injuries you incur from improper lifting technique, or any damage to your property through not knowing how to lift and set down safely.
- We can provide up to five porters and three vehicles if absolutely necessary, so bear this in mind when booking – it might cost a little more to have another pair of hands, but it’s likely to pay for itself in time saved on loading and unloading.
How To Reduce Your Man With A Van Quote
- Be completely packed when we arrive – if you’re still cramming things into boxes, then it’s going to hold up the loading time considerably.
- Disconnect all cables and tape them or tie them up securely so they’re not a trip hazard for our movers.
- Dismantle any furniture you are moving where possible.
- If you aren’t on the ground floor, move all or as many of your belongings as you can downstairs and close to the front door.
Full & Partial Packing Service
Packing can seem a daunting task when moving house. Our experienced and highly organized packing system is the perfect solution to taking this stress off your hands.
We will pack your items using our strong boxes and packing materials. We can also assist with packing and moving any items that require extra special care, to ensure they arrive at their new home in pristine condition.
In a house move, there are always items of furniture that need dismantling. We can help you by dismantling your furniture, such as beds and cabinets, before carefully loading and transporting them to your new home.
We can then reassemble the furniture in your new home if you would like us to.
Apart from full house clearance we offer covenient single item removal services for those customers who may need to move just a single large piece of furniture. From antique furniture to an old wardrobe, we are experienced in removing and disposing of all types of items. No matter how large or small your requirement. We have got you covered..
When you are moving house our packing crates will be ideal since one of the first things you consider is how you’re going to pack your smaller belongings safely. They are very easy to use, and larger than standard medium packing boxes. They are also ideal for navigating through narrow hall and doorways.
At We Move and Clean we believe that moving your piano should be as stress free as listening to your favourite concerto! The experience and expertise of our highly trained and motivated teams of piano moving professionals, will ensure the safety of your treasured instrument throughout its journey.
We are proud to give you affordable and transparent pricing, with a focus on convenient service with 24 hour access at no extra cost. Our staff are happy to help with any storage needs you may have.
Looking For an Affordable Man & Van Service?