Our Man With A Van Service
from £199 inc VAT
If you have any questions about our removal service, please view our frequently asked questions section.
WATCH 50+ VIDEO TESTIMONIALS
5 Reasons Why We Are The Best Fit For You
We pay attention to the smallest details so you can relax and enjoy the beginning of new chapter of your life.
Your Stress-Free Moving Day with We Move and Clean
Thanks to our organised process we guarantee everything will go smoothly on your moving day.
Our Customers’ Video Reviews – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Are you wondering what quality of service you will receive? See below our customers talking about their experience with us.
When Is Man with A Van A Suitable Alternative?
- You’re moving from a furnished rental property to another furnished rental property, and you don’t have much by way of furniture; only personal belongings.
- You have no fixed deadline to vacate your current property.
- Your move is local and doesn’t involve a long cross city or even cross country drive to get to your new home.
- You have no valuable items which will require special packing, loading, or securing, such as a piano or other large antique item.
- You already have the keys to your new home, and you’re not going to waste time waiting around for previous tenants to move out and hand them over (and therefore pay your man with a van extra!)
- You might still benefit from professional furniture covers, carpet protection, and free wardrobe boxes, but if you’re saving money on the move itself, you may find that the budget stretches to these.
- A budget move doesn’t mean a budget attitude – we’re a professional company, so we don’t allow customers to take part in the loading and unloading of the van. We’re trained to lift heavy items properly, and we’re used to the physical demands of a house move (think a particularly demanding gym session!). We’re also wearing any appropriate clothing, including safety shoes. We believe in looking after our customer’s health and safety, so if you really want to help, sit back and watch us work!
- We also won’t let you lift for insurance purposes – we can’t be held responsible for any injuries you incur from improper lifting technique, or any damage to your property through not knowing how to lift and set down safely.
- We can provide up to five porters and three vehicles if absolutely necessary, so bear this in mind when booking – it might cost a little more to have another pair of hands, but it’s likely to pay for itself in time saved on loading and unloading.
How To Reduce Your Man With A Van Quote
- Be completely packed when we arrive – if you’re still cramming things into boxes, then it’s going to hold up the loading time considerably.
- Disconnect all cables and tape them or tie them up securely so they’re not a trip hazard for our movers.
- Dismantle any furniture you are moving where possible.
- If you aren’t on the ground floor, move all or as many of your belongings as you can downstairs and close to the front door.
How We Work On Your Moving Day
We pride ourselves on our high quality removals service, ensuring we handle all possessions with the utmost care and attention
We will pack your items using our strong boxes and packing materials. We can also assist with packing and moving any items that require extra special care, to ensure they arrive at their new home in pristine condition.
We can then reassemble the furniture in your new home if you would like us to.